The Survival/Creative server is the main Project City Build server. It is a server consisting of two main worlds, Survival, and Creative. The Survival world is a world where money is allowed and is intended to produce a more economy focused gameplay, while the Creative world is for projects such as cities on a larger scale. The Survival/Creative server also contains Big City, which serves as it's lobby.
The Survival/Creative server's IP is pcbmc.co.
- 7th Jul, 2017 - Creative reset and the switch to a custom world generator
- 24th Jun, 2017 - Update to Minecraft 1.12
- 11th Dec, 2016 - Update to Minecraft 1.11
- 16th Nov, 2016 - Update to Minecraft 1.10, Survival and Market map reset
- 11th Jun, 2016 - Update to Minecraft 1.9
- 27th Mar, 2016 - Introduction of Guide rank
- 22nd Dec, 2015 - Creative Head Bank opened
- 19th Dec, 2015 - Big City Big Build competion
- 18th Feb, 2011 - Survival server opened to the public